Tuesday 25 October 2016

Sonya Skincare Collection (Forever Living)

Hey everyone

Hope ye are all well. Just doing a blog post on a new skincare brand i have been introduced to that i fell in love with straight away so much so that i am now going to be selling these products along with a wide range of Aloe Vera based products. I was given the skincare collection for a week to try out and i loved them so i bought 3 of the 5 products i used and plan on buying the other 2 as soon as i can. Two people have commented on how great my skin looks and how soft it feels so it must be doing something right.

Aloe Purifying Cleanser

This cleanser is infused with aloe, lemon and cucumber extracts it removes all my make up including liquid eyeliner and liquid lipsticks and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and hydrated.

Aloe Refreshing Toner

This alcohol free toner has white tea cucumber and aloe in it its so refreshing and doesn't sting like other toners i have tried its obviously because its alcohol free but it feels so good on the skin.

Aloe Balancing Cream

This again has white tea aloe and also vitamin E this rich cream is to help restore and balance your skins natural moisture to leave it feeling hydrated. Amazingly even though its a thick cream it glides across my skin like silk and leaves it so so soft.

Aloe Nourishing Serum

This is my favourite product out of the whole range its so lightweight which makes it effortless to apply and it absorbs into my skin straight away and leaves my skin so soft all day long its my first time using a serum and i literally don't know why i wasn't using one all along. It contains aloe white tea and mimosa bark extracts.

Aloe Deep-Cleansing Exfoliator 

This contains aloe and natural jojoba beads and it cleanses and moisturises as it exfoliates it leaves my skin feeling so smooth and firm at the same time. It says its so effective that you only need to use it 3 times a week but personally i wouldn't use an exfoliator any more than that.

Each product is priced individually or you can get them all in a box together. They are AMAZING if ye would like anymore information on these products don't hesitate to message me and i will get back to ye as soon as i can.

Thanks for reading
All my love
Lorz xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...