Monday 17 October 2016

So sue workshop

Hey all.

Hope ye are well. Myself and my friend yvonne attended the so sue me workshop yesterday in The brehon killarney. As a blogger who has started blogging from reading blogs from Suzanne and other bloggers I was only delighted to have been able to buy a ticket before they sold out. The whole day was beautiful I am getting married there so already know the staff are amazing and they make you feel so welcome from the minute you step in the front door. At the door of the event we were greated by Dylan and a girl who's name i didn't catch they were just making sure your name was on the list then Damien Suzannes father who is so nice and such a gas man handed out the goodie bags I went through it on my Snapchat (lorzyloops2) today. Suzanne came out after being introduced by her dad and she firstly talked about blogging and her career path how she got to where she is etc.. there was make up demos from 2 make up artists both on Instagram as @makeupbyfiona_mua and @sineadmurphy_makeup go check them out they are super talented. There was a skin talk about envoiron by monica tolan @mtolanbeauty on instagram. We bought raffle tickets for fab prizes that of course I won none of (I wouldnt win an argument) although i did win an environ goody from monica i cant wait to use it. The money from the raffle went to 2 dog charities which is great there was a prize for best dressed best tweet and best instagram. There was a fashion show the models were beautiful and the clothes they modeled were fab and so affordable. In the middle of the day there was a break for afternoon tea. It was AMAZING and then afterwards there was time for pictures and chats with Suzanne. I bought 1 of her books on the day and she signed it for me we took a picture and had a quick chat I told her I was blogging and general chit chat she's fab and so down to earth I got so inspired on the day it was great hearing how she started and what she was doing before the blog. The tickets were €75 and well worth it! I will definitely go again if she's back in the kingdom.


My #ootd 
Tan: Cocoabrown 1 hour tan
Skirt: Heatons 
Shirt: Penneys/Primary
Jacket: Love Label (Littlewoods)
Shoes: TK Maxx
Bag: TK Maxx


Suzanne and myself


Moi


Myself and yvonne 


#muotd
Hair and make up done by me 
Foundation: Urban decay
Highlight/contour: sosue pallette 
Lashes: sosue sara lashes
Brows: Cailyn cocoa brow gel
Lips: Inglot lip tint no 17



Afternoon tea


Messing around with damien the legend! He wanted to borrow my jacket haha. I have had that jacket for years but 1 of my friends turned me off it she said I would look like a morbeg so that was only my 2nd time wearing it. I like the morbeg look lol.

As always thanks for reading 
All my love 
Lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...