Wednesday 12 October 2016

Isadora review

Hey guys.

Hope ye are well. This post is going to be all about 2 isadora products I was given by the fab girls in the park Road pharmacy. They are a fluid highlighter and a nourishing lip oil. Isadora is a brand I have been using for years and I have always been impressed with their products and they are such a good price point too. So out of the 2 my favourite is definitely the lip oil. I can't get enough of this product it's AMAZING I have been using it every night going to bed and I pop in on during the day if I feel the need. Its my new favourite go to product. Its got argan and avacado oil in it and is flavoured with lime vanilla and rosemary. It's really moisturising and leaves my lips feeling so soft. It feels fab on the lips too it's not too oily and it's not sticky like a lip gloss it's just the perfect consistency. I no coming into the winter months I'm going to go through tubes of it. I'm not sure if it was €15 or €16 but it's definitely worth it.


Now the strobing face glow it's a fluid highlighter basically. I love this product too. I have oily skin so I'm kind of afraid of fluid highlighters because I'm afraid they will make me look like an oily mess so I tested this 3 different ways firstly on the highest points of my face like my cheek bones above my brows and on my cupids bow under my foundation I then tried it by mixing a pump in with my foundation and also just tried it on its own. I loved it on its own because it just gave me a lovely glow without adding anything else to my face and I love it under my foundation but mixing it with my foundation and putting it all over my face just didn't work for me because of my oily skin so if you are a dryer skin type it might work for you but for me just putting it on the highest points of my face before my foundation worked best. It's €16.99 but it's fab and I use it every time I wear make up now I love it.


This is the 1 u use there are 2 shades cool glow and warm glow.

That's all for now
Thanks for reading
All my love
Lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...