Saturday 8 October 2016

Quick review

Hey guys hope ye are well. Lying here in bed and can't sleep.. so i said I would do the quickest review in history for ye if you follow me on Snapchat @lorzyloops2 you will know I have the cleanse of mitt from Jennifer rock (theskinnerd) i bought mine in what woman want killarney for €5 and I love it but the girls in the park Road pharmacy killarney gave me a pink cleanse off mitt by infinity they are the people who make the orange tan mitts that us girls have used at 1 point or another it's €4 and does exactly the same thing as the blue 1 so if you can't get your hands on the blue 1 i know they are sold out nearly everywhere honestly try the pink 1 they are in my eyes identical u use both with just water and it removes your make up instantly.


This is the both of them.

Thanks for reading
All my love
Lorz xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...