Monday 31 October 2016

Matte made in heaven

Hey everyone

Hope ye are well.. I am writing a post about 3 nude matte lipsticks that range in price from really cheap to a higher price point and which 1 is my favourite and why.


The 3 lipsticks I'm going to talk about are ingot HD matte lip tint in the shade 17, The sleek matte me in the shade birthday suit and the penneys/primark super matte liquid lipstick in the shade 01 Kim.

So swatched on my hand they are all similar enough shades these are the kind of shades I go for the pinky nudes or beige nudes.

So 1st up is the ingot HD lip tint it retails at €22 and I love the colour I do however find it goes flakey on my lips and it didn't always do that so I don't know why it does that and for the price it shouldn't really. I love inglot products and use a good few of them but this 1 just doesn't work for me.

The next 1 is the sleek matte me in birthday suit it's €7 and I love it. It literally doesn't move for the day i only need 1 application and I'm good to go. It doesn't dry up or crack it's amazing and it's so affordable. Win win

Last but not least is the penneys/primark super matte liquid lipstick shade 01/kim I can't remember was it €1.50 or €3.50 but it was no dearer anyway I love the colour of this but I found it dried up my lips they literally felt so dry and shrivelled up I had to apply gloss after an hour but the colour hadn't budged and for the price it's grand to throw on under a gloss I will use it again like.

My favourite is the sleek 1 though and I can't wait to buy more shades of it. Hopefully this was helpful and of use to ye all. As always thanks for reading.
All my love
Lorz xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

5 ways to beat anxiety

Hey everyone I know it has been the longest time since I wrote a blog post I was focusing more on my YouTube channel but I want to start wr...